Educators, students, and administrators are invited to join partners from across the state to learn strategies for easing transitions through school and into the community. We will work together to empower youth with and without intellectual disabilities to be leaders in improving school climates and building inclusive communities.
For Community Programs
- Volunteer and coach recruitment
- Addressing special health and behavioral needs
- Financing a program and fundraising
- Managing Community Program growth
- Introducing new sports
- Sports rules, divisioning, Unified models
- Building partnerships with school programs
- Program expense guidelines.