Welcome to the Special Olympics Vermont Unified Champion Schools Portal! Here you can learn about the three components of the Unified Champion School: Whole School Engagement, Youth Leadership, and Inclusive Sports. You'll also find information for Program Coordinators, program management team members, coaches, and students.
- 2017 UCS Basketball Registration
- 2017 UCS Basketball Registration Guide
- 2017 UCS Bocce Registration
- 2017 UCS Bocce Registration Guide
- Basketball Player Assessment Toolkit
- Bocce Player Assessment Toolkit
Special Olympics has developed these rules based upon International Federation and Governing Body Rules for each sport.
One of the greatest advantages of being an accredited Special Olympics program is the brand awareness. All around the world, people recognize our name and know something about our mission. Special Olympics Vermont is committed to helping Local Programs look their best by becoming brand compliant.
The Special Olympics Resources page offers comprehensive guidelines for following the Special Olympics brand. Here are a few key resources:
- Special Olympics: An Overview
- Intellectual Disability Fact Sheet
- Ubuntu Font Guide
- Unified Champion Schools Branding Guidelines
- Branding Example Download
- People-First Language Guide