Special Olympics Vermont community programs, also known as delegations, are lead by a program coordinator and a management team. These volunteers ensure a positive experience for athletes by helping to recruit quality coaches, communicating with families and care providers, managing program finances, promoting the program in their local community, and organizing fundraising events.
How to become involved
To learn more about joining a community program management team, please contact Caitlin Jenkins.
Forms for Program Coordinators
- Athlete Registration Packet
- Behavior Incident – Misconduct Report
- Class A Volunteer Application
- Local Program Fundraising Event Application
- Unified Schools Partner Application